PLC Programmer (f/m/d) in Malta
We are looking for someone to strengthen our team in Malta!
- Experienced programmer with in-depth knowledge of S7 PLC programming
- Ideally, knowledge of other systems such as Allen Bradley, Phoenix Contact, Beckhoff, CoDeSys and visualization software
- Sound knowledge and understanding and interpretation of circuit diagrams
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of team orientation
- Quick comprehension as well as structured, result-oriented and independent way of working
- German language skills, both written and spoken, are an asset, but not mandatory
- Willingness to travel
- Installation and cabling of complex machines and systems on the bases of electrotechnical documentations
- An interesting position with diverse and responsible tasks in a renowned and expanding group of companies
- The opportunity to impressively show off your personality in the implementation of extraordinary projects
- Great creative freedom when working with a friendly and creative team
- Diverse and long-term opportunities to actively shape the development of the corporate group
- A modern and well-equipped workplace in a stable and growing company
- We provide a solid onboarding and integration into an innovative and motivated team
- As a family-friendly company, it is important to us to promote the compatibility of career and family through flexible working time models
- Individual training opportunities
- Company parking spaces
All applications will be kept in the strictest confidentiality and discretion.
We look forward to receiving your documents.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Human Resources Department on +356 277 99600.