Speculative application in Neuenrade
The future has many faces
We are looking for people who live visions!
With the guiding principle of "transforming human ingenuity into technical perfection", IBG has developed from an engineering office into a leading development service provider in the field of automation and plant engineering. With more than 280 employees at locations in Germany, Europe, Asia and North America and a track record spanning decades, we design customised production systems right through to commissioning. The focus here is on innovative robot and automation systems for assembly and testing tasks.
Your speculative application - We are looking for reinforcement of our team in Neuenrade
Are you interested in working for our company and have not found what you are looking for in our current job offers?
Then we would be delighted to receive your speculative application! We are always looking for talented and committed new employees.
- Please send us your application, stating the area and position you are interested in.
- Please let us know your earliest possible starting date.
Upon receipt of your unsolicited application, we will review your employment opportunities in our company together with the specialist department and provide you with feedback as soon as possible.
- Attractive remuneration is a matter of course for us
- A modern and well-equipped workplace in a stable and growing company
- We will provide you with a thorough induction and integration into an innovative and motivated team
- As a family-friendly company, it is important to us to make work and family more compatible through flexible working time models.
- We offer attractive extras such as company pension scheme, bike leasing and other corporate benefits
- Individual further training opportunities
- Company-owned parking spaces
It goes without saying that we guarantee discretion, confidentiality and strict observance of blocking notes.
Please apply online directly here.
We look forward to receiving your documents.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our personnel department at +49 (0) 2392 / 96 89 0.