Increasingly complex problems require innovative measuring systems. Therefore, digital image processing is becoming increasingly important.
Process-reliable and economical - optimally coordinated technologies and reliable process optimization through innovative measuring systems
Through the application-specific use of vision technology, for example, the position and orientation of parts that are in a box and have to be removed with a robot can be recognized. We offer complete solutions from a single source for various object geometries and types of provision and guarantee high availability through the interaction of intelligent image processing and suitable gripping technology.
- 3D measurement technology: The non-contact acquisition or measurement of spatial geometries with optical methods.
- Quality assurance: Control of the exact compliance with geometric dimensions in production as well as the completeness check of the assembly process. The supplied data is evaluated in the system's control system, which means that even extremely complex tasks can be implemented economically.
- Various object geometries and deployment types
- Reliable process optimization for automation through innovative measuring systems
- Recording of object surfaces using a laser scan
- Non-contact optical 3D inspection for all common joining techniques
- Use for measurement and test functions
- Sophisticated sensor technology, scalable software and tailor-made services
- Optimally coordinated performance package